Thanks to Dr. Branislav Andelkovic for the following contents list of the Journal of the Serbian Archaeological Society (21, 2005). The annual peer-reviewed Journal was established in 1984, and is dedicated to the branches of study (Prehistoric, Classical, Medieval and Near Eastern archaeology) covered by the Society.
- A preliminary view on the appearence of Canaanites at Chalcolithic Buto I, Lower Egypt - by Sava P. Tutundzic
- On the post-firing incised potmarks with human figures form Nagada - by Marcelo Campagno
- Explorations and excavations in the mines of the Timna Valley (Israel): Palaeomorphology as key to major problems in mining research - by Beno Rothenberg
- Notes on the cemeteries of Tell Beit Mirsmim and some reminiscences at the site - by Eliot Braun and Leticia Barda
- Further remarks on the Montevideo Mummy - by Juan Jose Castillos
- The coffin of Nesmin: Construction and wood identification - by Branislav Andelkovic and Maria Victoria Asensi Amoros
- REVIEW: [The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt, Serbian edition] (B. Andelkovic, in Serbian)
- REVIEW: Joseph G. Manning, Land and Power in Ptolemaic Egypt: The Structure of Land Tenure. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003. XXI + 335 pp. (O. Pelcer, in Serbian)
JSAS (ISSN 0352-5678) is published by the Serbian Archaeological Society, Cika Ljubina 18-20, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia.