Monday, June 25, 2007

Blog Update - the next week or so.

Hi to all

This post is just to let you know that I am off to Wales tomorrow, back on Thursday, so the blog certainly won't be updated tomorrow or Wednesday, and probably not on Thursday either, because at some point that day I've got to go to Rugby to pick up a car.


I will update on Friday and Saturday, but I'm off to Poland for the Symposium on the Later Prehistory of North Eastern Africa at Poznan on Sunday 1st July, and won't be back until late Wednesday 4th. I may not have much time on Thursday and Friday to do the blog, either, due to work committments.


I'll try to update the blog in between other things, but normal service should be resumed on Saturday 7th July, if I can crawl out of bed after all that!
Apologies to those of you who have been alerted to this message about ten times - I am using it to TRY to sort of some of the line spacing problems - yet again!


All the best
Andie


No comments: