Monday, December 10, 2007

Travel: The Traveller (Tour company)

The Traveller UK

I very rarely mention commercial enterprises, particularly travel companies who used to swamp me with requests to advertise their products. However, over the last few years a number of potential visitors to Egypt have asked me if I know the name of the independent company that used to be British Museum Tours. I was unable to track them down, but I recently received an email informing me that they are now trading under the name The Traveller. Their 2008 itinerary is available online at the above address, and they also organize independent travel trips. If you are interested, have a look at the above URL.

I toured with the former British Museum travel branch to the Western Desert oases in 2002. I took some photographs of that tour, and if you are interested they can be found at the following URL (the site is a bit untidy, but is easy enough to navigate, albeit arranged on a day by day basis):
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~andie/

No comments: