Monday, January 07, 2008

Western Desert links

Western Desert Links (work in progress)

I am assembling a page of links to websites specializing in information about the Western Desert. I have only just started the page, which is at the above address (and is very scrappy at the moment), but I would be very grateful if anyone could contribute any links that I may not yet have found.

At the moment the page just provides a roughly categorized list of links, but I will soon develop it into something rather more useful, with a piece of text describing each site linked to.

All links very gratefully received!

Kind regards
Andie
Email: andie@easynet.co.uk

2 comments:

J. P. van de Giessen said...

Hi Andie,

I suppose the link is: http://www.dino.cd2.com/html/western_desert.html
with an extra l at the end.

Andie said...

Yes you're right - sorry about that. I've reposted the link with the missing l added! Thanks for pointing it out :-)