Saturday, August 14, 2010

Prehistoric Faiyum, SW Delta and S Cairo.

www.faiyum.com

I had a problem with my Faiyum website. Sometimes it seems more like an elevator than a website - it spends nearly as much time down as it does up. Anyway it is back up and running for anyone who wants it. I am updating it with all the information that has emerged in the last couple of years at the moment, but I don't expect the new version to be live for a couple of weeks. There has been a lot of new information and in looking at the website in detail there is an awful lot that I would like to change. There are graphs missing from the Epipal and Neolithic pages - I have no idea what happened to them and they appear to have vanished from my hard drive so I am going to have to re-do them. But the text is all there. As a whole the site is MUCH stronger on the pre-Naqada II archaeology and I will almost certainly delete the Naqada III pages before the site is much older.

No comments: