The second revised and extended edition of the Codex of Ancient Egyptian Plant Remains is now available for order online from the publisher at Sais Books.
- Over 5300 identifications of ancient Egyptian plant remains.
- Shortlist to species identifications.
- Taxonomical classification of identified species in the manner of a flora.
- Comparative analysis with modern Egyptian flora.
- Index of common names.
- Most complete bibliography ever published on the subject.
- Introduction and analysis in English-French.
- Bibliography of over 400 archaeobotanical reports
£ 85 (€ 100) + P&P