As well as a variety of other topics covered in the journal are a number of notes and short reviews are concerned with Egypt, available free of charge as PDFs.
- Marsia Sfakianou Bealby: 'Conference report: The Third British Egyptology Congress / BEC3' | PDF
- Marsia Sfakianou Bealby: 'Conference report: Landscape Archaeology: Egypt and the Mediterraenean World' | PDF
- Carl Graves: 'Exhibition Review: "Sacred and Proface: Treasures of Ancient Egypt" in The Barber Institute of Fine Arts' | PDF
- Frank Simons: 'Conference Report: The Third British Egyptology Congress' | PDF
- Frank Simons: 'Exhibition Report: "Journey through the Afterlife: The Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead" in the British Museum' | PDF