The newest edition of KMT is being promoted on the KMT website (Volume 16, Number 3, Fall 2005). Features include (copied from the website above):
- HATSHEPSUT: FROM QUEEN TO PHARAOH by Dennis Forbes: An Unprecedented Presentation of theFemale King & Her Times is theInaugural Exhibition at San Francisco's New M.H. de Young Museum
- MAATKARE HATSHEPSUT by Dennis Forbes: History's First Great Woman Profiled
- THE ART OF MEDICINE IN ANCIENT EGYPT byJames P. Allen: A New Exhibition at the Metropolitan Museumof Objects from the MMA Collection
- "ANCIENT EGYPTIAN ARTFOR THE AFTERLIFE" by Peter Lacovara: Selections from an American Private CollectionExhibited at the Mint Museum,Charlotte, North Carolina
- THE PETRIE MUSEUM by Sally Macdonald: A World-Class Collection at Risk
- VIRTUAL PYRAMIDS - REAL RESEARCH by Peter Der Manuelian: The Giza Archives Project Goes Live Online
See the KMT website (at the above URL) for more information.