Monday, May 15, 2006

Tutankhamun online

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1774854,00.html
An update about the work of the Griffith Institute in Oxford, who have already published some of the original notes and diary extracts from the Tutankhamun excavation: "It was the most famous archaeological find of all time, but still it holds secrets that have yet to be unravelled. Now Oxford scholars are preparing to post the notes, diaries, drawings and photographs from the 1922 excavation of the tomb of King Tutankhamun on the internet in an attempt to study it completely." See the above site for more details.

For the existing archive on the Griffiths Institute website see:

1 comment:

Insane Dreamer said...

Hi,
I am Tathagata from India and I wish to become an Egyptologist. can u please let me know where from can I apply for scholarships for taking up my PG in Egyptology. I am currently a student of History.