Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Update re Egyptology news services

A big welcome back to Jane Akshar and her Luxor News blog, after her holiday. Jane, you were much missed! To see her Egyptian husband's main insights into life in the UK after his first visit, see her website above.

EEF
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/4482/EEFNEWS.html
Also a welcome back to EEF after some technical difficulties - last week's news Digest was not released (the edition currently on the site is the Digest from the 17th August), but keep an eye on the website above on Sunday for the roundup of this week's news items.

This blog
As mentioned earlier in the week, I am away as from tomorrow afternoon. I'll update the blog tomorrow, but I have no idea whether I will be able to update it between now and the 12th September, when I return.

No comments: