Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blog Update

Hi to all

As I posted yesterday, I'm back in the UK after a terrific week away with some really great people, visiting some parts of Egypt that I have never been lucky enough to experience before. I will post the photographs online when I have finished editing them (there are a couple of thousand - it may take some time!).

Sorry the update was a bit late - it took me longer than usual to go plough through emails and websites to update the blog retrospectively.
You'll find all the news items dating from (and including) 4th November below. You may need to go into the archive to go back to the November 4th items.

If I've missed any news items that you've noticed elsewhere, please let me know so that I can plug the gap.

Special thanks to Kat Newkirk for all the forwarded news items - Kat, you're a star.

Also, many thanks to everyone who emailed for the welcome home! Much appreciated.



All the very best to everyone
Andie

No comments: