Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blog Updates - Thursday to Sunday

Hi to all

Just to let you know that I am off to Wales until Sunday. If the dial-up connection is any more efficient than it has been on previous occasions I will update the blog - otherwise it will be done on Sunday night or Monday morning, and will be backdated as usual.

I will also be somewhat technology-deprived for two weeks from mid October (I will post the exact dates nearer the time).

If anyone out there is mad enough to want to take over during my occasional absences, I would welcome you with open arms. It's a fairly straight forward format, as you can see - I post extracts from longer articles in block quote, and link back to them so that visitors can go to the original page to read more if they want to.

Kind regards

Andie

No comments: