Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Missing in Action

I have received a number of emails recently, asking me for any information that I might have about two people who regularly update their web logs but have been missing in action recently. I am very glad to say that I have news of both of them.

Mark Morgan is alive and well and has stopped blogging for the time being due to other committments and a new job. I can truly empathise - it is amazing how much a blog can take over one's life! I'll post again when he's back online, if he ever finds the time :-)

Jane Akshar has been in the UK where she has been visiting her seriously ill father in hospital. On the upside, she sounds very positive and has started posting again. She has written very expressively about her recent experiences with her father on her blog. Lots of warm thoughts to Jane and her father.

No comments: