Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taking the day off to move furniture

I'll be back again tomorrow but, unless something truly unmissable breaks later today, I'm moving furniture and its contents from one room to another so that a large carpet cane be taken up today and a new one put down to replace it tomorrow morning. Due to the fact I am a chronic hoarder I anticipate that this activity will take up most of the day!

I've just noticed that my "More Egypt News" widget has started serving Google advertising instead of items about modern Egyptian news. Since I have never wanted advertising on the site and nor am I earning any revenue from it I am somewhat cheesed off that this has happened. So for those of you who used to look at the news widget my apologies but it has now being removed.

Andie xx


No comments: