Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year





2009 has been a hard year for a lot of good people.

I have been staggered at the sheer number of my friends and acquaintances
who have had to struggle with some really tough challenges this year.


Good luck to everyone and here's hoping for a better 2010 for those of us that need it.
You're all in my thoughts.

Usually on my New Year post a list all the people who have helped with the blog.
This year there were simply too many of you who have either sent links, added comments, provided photographs, made helpful suggestions and/or given moral support.
So rather than list several dozen names and risk missing someone out, I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to all of you although special thanks are owed
to Kat Newkirk, Jane Akshar and Kate Phizackerley.

Lots of love, Andie
xxx




1 comment:

Ben Morales-Correa said...

Happy 2010, Andie to you and to all your friends.